Sunday, July 21, 2019

Lesson learned.

After a good morning walk at the lake garden, I begin to rethink my future plan. I skip the library over a new monitor screen for my pc.
I skip the kingdom movie and bon odori too for the sake of other people's happiness.

***

I figure that I been thinking too much about something unnecessary and spending too many times on someone that I should consider as a seasonal person, especially in  2018 and this year.
I thought I helped them, but in the end, I just wasting my kindness on unnecessary people.
In fact, in the end, those people decided to be my enemy over a simple misunderstanding, and my friends were being poisoned to be against me.


Did they know how many times did I ever be patient to their annoying request and immature decision and yet still smile and helping them all this time?
What an ungrateful brat.

Well, whatever.
To tell you the truth, I already foresee this.
Its simple math, you knew from the very beginning they are not being honest with you. The words, body language, and action are all lying and full of rudeness, to begin with. It represents a selfish act rather than an honest one.
I mean a lot of people's, friends, my senior and the older before me, already face the same problem, it just a matter of time that I will be the next victim.
But yet I still help them. Yup, I know what your thinking.."this guy pretty stupid, he knows already yet still he help them".

Come on, I have my own code," never leave your friend without trying to help them."
But unfortunately, those were not "friend", I wish I realized it sooner.
Well, another whatever.

I will leave this stupid drama aside. I gain nothing good, people hate me, some leave me, avoid me, but I don't care bout it anymore. If by listening to the words of 'them' can be enough to judge me, then it's not enough to be in my circle as a friend.
Right now I'm professionally doing and improving my job. Getting along with 'professional' co-workers. And focusing on my dream and family. The house will come next year and perhaps it's a new beginning of this long-awaited plan. 
How bout friend?
Well, true friend, they will always stick around you, no matter what happened. They will remind you when your wrong, support you when your right. Those are the friend that you need to help when in trouble.
I learned my lesson, so hard that it makes me feel stronger than before. 
And yes, "You" out of my list.


No comments:

Post a Comment