Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Don't get mad when somebody treated you bad,you already do the same to others anyway.

When I was young I thought that responsibility and friend come along together.yet when I'm growing up, those two things don't seem to fit well.

People seemed to make a fine line between them. but I try my best to make the gap close. despite that, it seems like, they really want it to be like that.

So, I learned from my current experience that, some people who tried to be mature, don't want to mix their responsibility with friendship.yet they keep yelling about bonding, friendship, respect, and all that nice stuff, while unintentionally doing the opposite.

While puzzling but yet try not to be pondered by this, I decided to leave what I thought as "unnecessary" stuff behind.not all the unnecessary were bad stuff.it just that it won't fit with my current goal, and it will better off to others.

Simply say, I'm just trying to be a "bad guy" who generously backs off from some "nice people's life" whom they called a victim.

Yup, I think I'm the one who getting matured.ironically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, life goes on, been traveled and investing a lot at different places since young just to be failed by the hand of others.guess I'm getting used to it.

It's time to go home. Away from these city people.






No comments:

Post a Comment